To celebrate our exhibition at the Wedding Event at Bunny Hill Weddings on Sunday 15th September 2019, we're launching a competition to win a 36 piece Brownie Gift Box! If you're heading to the event you can enter at our stall, or alternatively, you can enter by heading to www.cabbagepatchbakery.com/competition - closing date to enter is 15th October 2019 and the winner will be picked at random and notified by email.
Full terms and conditions can be found below:
1. The promoter is Cabbage Patch Bakery whose registered office is at 75 Waterloo Grove, Pudsey, LS28 7PR
2. By entering, you are consenting to a subscription to our marketing and news emails, which you can unsubscribe from at any time. Your details will never be passed on to third party organisations.
3. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our website at www.cabbagepatchbakery.com/competition
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 15th October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Go to our website here and submit your details on the form to be entered.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: A 36 piece brownie gift box, the winners choice of 3 different flavour brownies or blondies from our fairytale treats range. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. Prize should be collected from Cabbage Patch Bakery or can be delivered free of charge to LS28, LS18, BD10 or LS13 areas. Postage/delivery fees will apply if the prize cannot be collected or delivered locally.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.