Vegan PME Too Good To Be True! Bread Mix 500g
Just add water!
This brand new, revolutionary bread mix from PME is almost too good to be true. Now, you can bake delicious bread loaves at home, and all you need is water!
Each pack contains 500g. Perfect for loaves, baguettes, rolls, pizza bases and more.
1. Mix the bread mix and 325ml of tepid water in a food mixer on medium speed until a dough is formed.
2. Shape the dough into a ball and add to a large greased bread tin.
3. Cover with greased cling film and leave in a warm place until doubled in size. Minimum of 1 hour.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C / 200°C for 30-35 minutes until crust is golden.
5. Remove from bread tin and leave on a wire rack to cool.
Check out some of our recipes on the left in the images!
Orders must be placed by 6pm on Tuesday and ready to be posted via Hermes Next Day Delivery and leave CPBHQ on Thursday. Orders placed after the deadline will be posted the following week.
Ingredients & Allergens
WHEAT Flour, (WHEAT Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed, Palm), Dextrose, Dried Yeast, Salt, SOYA Flour, Emulsifier: (Mono-and dicetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and triglycerides of fatty acids, Food Enzymes (WHEAT), Flour Treatment Agent, Absorbic Acid.
Contains WHEAT and EGG.
Made in a facility that may also handle MILK, EGG, SULPHITES, NUTS and PEANUTS.
Allergens shown in BOLD.
✔ Suitable for Vegetarians
of which saturates: 1.3g
of which sugars: 2.6g